Der Mittelstand, BVMW e.V., headquartered in Berlin, advocates for a strong medium-sized business sector. We ourselves have been a member of BVMW since this year and belong to the regional representation North Baden-Rhine-Neckar. So last month we received our membership certificate including a membership sign for our company premises.
The BVMW describes itself as a network for German SMEs. Its tasks include:
- Strengthening the competitiveness of German SMEs
- 300 regional contacts in Germany
- Trustworthy networks in Europe and the world
- New contacts and valuable information at more than 2000 events nationwide
- Increase success – through Germany’s largest decision-maker network
The network of BVMW e.V. is additionally supported with interesting events, which will hopefully take place more often in presence from now on, and various online events.
The BVMW’s Digital Center in Berlin also aims to support and drive forward digitization in companies. For more information, visit: https://digitalzentrum.berlin/
The BVMW is also the publisher of the magazine „Der Mittelstand“. The magazine is published six times a year by BVMW. Likewise, current topics on business and politics are covered online on the BVMW website.