Infor announced the general availability of XA Release 10. XAR10 has new features and Infor continues to deliver NetLink as the primary user interface for ERP XA. Here is a short overview about the Net-Link enhancements in XA Release 10:
These new custom editing functions are available in Net-Link:
- Common Changes (Menus, Toolbar, Common editors)
- Views, subsets, sorts and temporary subsets
- Application card
- Attribute card
- Compound card
- Graph card
- List card
- Related card
- Tabbed card
- Overview card
- Card files
- User profiles, User definitions, User preferences, Personalization
- Application preferences, Object preferences, Mass actions, templates and workspaces
- Presentation schemes, Message builder, Accelerator keys, column statistics
- Net-Link list view and object view export to HTML/TEXT output formats
These new features are only available in Net-Link:
- Net-Link list view export to spreadsheet
- List View Alternative
- Filter rows
- Frozen columns
- User definition tracking (History, Where used, Last used)
These application functions are now also implemented in Net-Link:
- Multi transactions
- Customizations, Preferences
- Host job host print confirmation, Host print message builder
- Error Card, Switch user
Integration in System i Workspace and Infor OS provides now an improved user experience.
See SH16219 (access to Infor support required) for further information or contact us (see form below).
For more information around XA please see our Infor ERP XA competence center.
And you should know, that is is even possible to migrate from very old (30+ years) MAPICS to Infor ERP XA Release 10. See our video about migration of very old MAPICS versions.