You want to optimize your processes?
You need a mobile solution for difficult environment conditions like shop floor or warehouse?
You need a seamless integration with Infor XA?
You need a simple and cost effective solution?
We have the solution for you: RF601. These terminals in combination with our unique software solution makes it possible to handle all activities on the shop floor and in your warehouse easy and with a robust solution, even in difficult environments. These are the features and key facts:
- you will get a standard application with all the needed functionality
- we can provide overlays for optimization (see below)
- the system can be customized to fit exactly need of your production, but can be updated to participate in further development and feature in future releases.
- Usage for all important transactions:
- Warehouse transactions
- Goods receipt processes
- Inquiries for warehouse
- QC transactions
- Labor transactions (like ON, OFF)
- Manufacturing transactions (like RM, IP, MQ and more)
- Advanced backflushing options
- Inventory count
- … and whatever you need
- Software is located on a server. Nothing to install and maintain on the devices.
- We are using standard XA APIs. XA programs will not be modified in any way.
- Leaving the range covered by radio doesn’t cause any problem. Just come back closer to the antenna and continue working.
- Software contains:
- all needed interfaces to XA (read and write/update)
- own user and authorization system
- overlay technology (see below)
- Overlays to handle optimized customer processes
- optimize displayed information
- lead the user through your specific process
- minimize the user interaction
- Cost effective and very robust hardware, no software to install or maintain on the terminals
- No Wifi, but short wave radio transmission, gives you a huge range for radio transmission
- Barcode scanner (long range laser scanner, up to 3m distance)
- Access point with relay technology, means you need only one access point connected to your network)
- TCP/IP-Connection to your network and your XA environment
Click here for more information on the hardware specification.